About the winery
The View Winery boasts five generations of Okanagan family heritage and is the ultimate rustic chic experience! Delicious wines and ciders handcrafted in a historic apple packinghouse. Just look for the Big Red Shoe!
- Production Level (cases)
- Vineyard Size (Hectares)
- Wine club
- 15% discount on all purchases, priority invitations to special events and winemaker dinners, access to limited production and library wines
- Tasting room
- Tasting room adjoining cellar open year round. May – October 15 daily 11:30am – 7:30pm, October 15 – April M-F noon -5pm
- Vine Tingling Tastings – Elevated food and wine tasting experience plus a walk in the vineyard. $15.00/person. Bookings 24 hours in advance.
- Private wineshops throughout the Okanagan and BC lower mainland, online
- Fine and casual dining nearby. Fresh bread and cheeses available for purchase.
- Wine styles produced:
- Varieties produced:
- Baco Noir
- Pinot Gris