About the winery
Road 13 Vineyards is a family owned and operated winery located on the Golden Mile Bench in Oliver, BC. The winery has a short yet colourful past and continually receives ongoing critical acclaim for making white, red and rosé varietals that are a quintessential expression of Okanagan Valley terroir. Accolades continue to pour in for Road 13 Vineyards who claim the success is "All About the Dirt." In 2016, Road 13 Vineyards took third place in Wine Align's National Wine Awards having maintained a spot in Wine Align's top 10 for the past eight years.
In addition to the award-winning wines, Road 13 Vineyards is a destination in itself, offering guests two unique experiences: feature tastings in the "Castle," or a more leisurely tasting of the entire Road 13 wine portfolio in the Executive Lounge. Visitors are encouraged to stay a while and bring a picnic whilst enjoy the stunning views of the Oliver- Osoyoos Wine Country.
- Production Level (cases)
- Vineyard Size (Hectares)
- Tours are available to be booked at 11am daily (72 hours in advance). Some blackout dates may apply. Tour fees start at $25 per person.
- Cheese & Charcuterie are available to order with your tasting in the Executive Lounge. A cool, refreshing fRose (TM) is also available to add to your tasting experience in the Executive Lounge.
- Winery direct, select private retail stores in BC and Alberta, select restaurants in BC and Alberta, and BC Liquor Stores.
- Wine club
- Welcome to Club 13! It's where we get to give awesome perks to you and you get the wines you want delivered right to your door.
How does it work?
Everyone gets three shipments of six bottles per year (that's 18 bottles). Sounds like a lot of wine? It works out to you enjoying just 1-2 bottles of our wine a month. If you're anything like us that isn't much of problem.
We pick 3 of our favourites (2 bottles of each). If you like our selection you can leave it as is. If you would rather have something different you can change it up to whatever you want (some restrictions apply) from a selection of Road 13 wines. We will notify you (via email) 3-4 weeks prior to shipping to let you know we are getting it ready.
What are the benefits?
Once you sign-up for the club you will begin to receive your benefits immediately. Those benefits include
a 10% discount on all wine purchased through our website or in our tasting room
a 10% discount on events and logo'd merchandise
FREE Shipping on full cases (12 bottles) to BC & Alberta*; $20 flat fee to the rest of Canada*
complimentary tour with a member of the Luckhurst family
complimentary tastings for you and 3 friends in our Castle Tasting Room and our Executive Lounge (4 people total)
2 x Wine Club for a Day Coupon for friends per year
exclusive access to limited release wines
advance notice and access to all new releases
*Shipping is to major centres across Canada. Additional charges may apply to remote locations.
If you're convinced you can enjoy 1-2 bottles of our wine a month become a Club 13 Member today!
- Tasting room
- Tastings are available from April to October and visitors can choose 5 wines from a selection of Honest John's and middle tier wines. During the summer months, seated tastings of the top tier wines are also available in the Executive Lounge (reservations required).
- Wine styles produced:
- Varieties produced:
- Cabernet Franc
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Chenin Blanc
- Petit Verdot
- Pinot Gris
- Pinot Noir