About the winery
Small family winery specializing in producing high-quality small batches of wines alongside the Niagara River. Specialties include Gewürztraminer, Cabernet Franc, Malbec and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Production Level (cases)
- Vineyard Size (Hectares)
- We serve Cheese plates on the patio or indoors, with add-on options of Charcuterie (+$4) and chocolate(+$2). $12.95 per plate, serves approx. 2 people)
- By Appointment - May to October; $10/person
Book Online at https://www.riverviewcellars.com/visit/tours/
or Call us at 905-262-0636 ext.1
- Wine club
- The Riverview Wineclub. http://www.riverviewcellars.com/learn/wine-club/
- Tasting room
- 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., daily, April to October; 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., daily, November to March. Tasting Fee Flight $5 for 3 wines, or $2 each.
- Winery retail store, Online website, Export to China & USA, 2 wines in VINTAGES/LCBO.
- Wine styles produced:
- Varieties produced:
- Baco Noir
- Cabernet Franc
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pinot Grigio
- Pinot Noir
- Sauvignon Blanc