About the winery
We source grapes from Kelowna all the way South to Osoyoos as well as in the Similkameen. For a small geographical area, the diversity is amazing and is one aspect which makes BC an amazing place to make wine. We’ll continue making wines which over-deliver for the price, are fresh and flavourful while telling the story of the Okanagan and Simillkameen valleys as well as the wonderful growers who call these places home.
- Production Level (cases)
- Vineyard Size (Hectares)
- Wine club
- 6 and 12 bottle tiers which ship twice yearly. Discounts, free shipping and access to library and new release wines.
- Private stores, Signature Government Liquor Stores and fine restaurants around BC. Our exclusive 'Select Lots Wines' and 'Invictus' are typically winery direct.
- Tasting room
- We are open everyday from 10-6 (summer hours), making us the first and/or last stop along the Naramata Bench. Informal (yet educational) at the tasting bar, while we have recently built a beautiful private tasting room where guests can receive a more personal and tutored tasting experience.
- Vineyards tour/wine tasting in the vines are also available.
- We offer picnic service on our stunning patio with inspiring views of Okanagan Lake. We also offer a selection of meats and cheeses from Winecrush.
- Wine styles produced:
- Varieties produced:
- Cabernet Franc
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pinot Gris
- Pinot Noir