Estate Logo
Estate Estate Vosges Chardonnay

Estate Vosges Chardonnay


Cellar Door Price $39.95

Chardonnay 100.0%
Alcohol 13.6%
PH 6.69

  • Organic & Biodynamic
  • Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians

Winemaking

After careful selection, cluster sorting and gentle pressing of the chardonnay grapes, the juice was cool settled and racked to barrel. This 4 barrel chardonnay blend from our organic and biodynamic estate spent 11 months in French cooperage sourced from the Vosges Forest. 75% was new oak and the remaining 25% neutral oak. Primary fermentation and malolactic conversion were indigenous and the wine was only lightly bentonite fined prior to bottling.

Nose

This small lot bottling of 4 barrels shows notes of ripe pear, toast and vanilla on the nose.

Palate

A palate that is fleshy, yet elegant and showing the same pear and vanilla joined by nutmeg and a savoury nuance. Finish is long, and elegant.


A Selection of Other Chardonnay's from Niagara Region


A Selection of Other Chardonnay's from Canada